Friday, December 10, 2010

Flying Home...

Ron, John and I are rapidly packing in order to fly out of Hong Kong this morning (Sat. Dec. 11th @ 12:52 China time – 15 hours ahead of Mt. time).   So much to say…John has done amazingly well – 3 cities, 3 hotel rooms, one 4 hour car ride…and now for the big summit we are leaving for a 15 hour flight to San Francisco.    When the plane lands, John becomes a US citizen…YEA!!!

Please pray for all of us…I bronchitis and the antibiotic that I have taken has not helped much.  Ron is getting over a sinus infection and John has fluid in his ears due to his cleft.  So, you get the picture…Actually please pray for John, I think he is confused as he has wanted us to hold him more since we left Guangzhou.  Of course we love holding him…and we have to pack.  I don’t want him to be afraid but to feel protected and safe that we are not going to leave him.  He is such a gift!  A wonderful boy!

Also I posted several blogs with fun pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment